Nov 30, 2015
Hi all,

I need a price check please on the following:

i5-4690k
Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3
2x8GB DDR3 HyperX Fury 1833mhz

thanks all!

Solution
Since I haven't looked them up myself, I can't say what's fair or not. Mostly, it depends on whether or not you can find a buyer. What I usually advise is once you have the median price, set a BuyItNow at around 20% above that. If you get a bite, good to go. If you don't get a bite in a couple weeks or so, go ahead and lower it by 10%. Keep doing this until it either sells or is easier to just recycle it.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Assuming you mean how much to try and sell them for, go to EBay. Look up each item. Filter by completed auctions. Find the middle ground. That's how much you can reasonably expect for each item. Or package all three and drop the total cost by 15% or so.

-Wolf sends

Simpsonnn

Honorable
Nov 30, 2015
Assuming you mean how much to try and sell them for, go to EBay. Look up each item. Filter by completed auctions. Find the middle ground. That's how much you can reasonably expect for each item. Or package all three and drop the total cost by 15% or so.

-Wolf sends
yes, sorry I should have stated it will be an eBay sell. I have looked up each individual item and was thinking of selling for around £170-£180 with a liquid cooler. the liquid cooler I have only been using for around a month and probs hasnt even had 24 hours use - reckon this is a fair price? its a golden field 120mm liquid cooler

Wolfshadw

Titan
Since I haven't looked them up myself, I can't say what's fair or not. Mostly, it depends on whether or not you can find a buyer. What I usually advise is once you have the median price, set a BuyItNow at around 20% above that. If you get a bite, good to go. If you don't get a bite in a couple weeks or so, go ahead and lower it by 10%. Keep doing this until it either sells or is easier to just recycle it.

-Wolf sends

Solution

Simpsonnn

Honorable
Nov 30, 2015

-Wolf sends

-Wolf sends
brill, ill give it a go and see what happens

TRENDING THREADS