Price estimate: Full gaming PC + 1440p GSync monitor/KB+Mouse, wireless headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annisman

Distinguished
May 5, 2007
I'm trying to figure out a very fair price to list this at, please give me your honest suggestions.

- Nvidia Titan X (Pascal)
EVGA Hybrid cooler
- Silicon Lottery delidded 6700K @4.7Ghz
Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm rad
- Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170X
Sound Blaster X-FI w/built in AMP
  • 32 Gig GSkill TridentZ DDR4 3600
  • Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512 Gig
  • Samsung 850 Evo 1TB
  • WD Black 6TB
  • EVGA Supernova 1000W platinum
  • Asus AC 3100 PCI-E WiFi Adapter
  • Asus 24X CD/DVD burner
  • Coolermaster Cosmos 2 Case
USB 3.1 & USB 3.1 type C front panel bay
NZXT front panel fan controller

- Acer XB270HU Predator 1440P G Sync 144Hz

- Sennheiser RS 175 RF wireless headphones

- Razer Deathadder Elite Mouse
Razer Vespula mouse pad

- Logitech G15 LCD Gaming Keyboard

- All case fans are Corsair AF120 quiet edition

- GPU radiator fan is Corsair SP120 High Performance

- Every fan, including GPU and CPU radiator fans are speed controllable.

https://ibb.co/Y08HB4B

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 217926

Please read and comply with the rules found here:

Since you have a quite a few posts I'll give you some time to edit but I can't promise another mod won't come along and delete this thread if it's not done promptly. We're pretty strict with the Classified section rules.

Annisman

Distinguished
May 5, 2007
Yeah look, I'm not about to try and post 30 pictures of each item I'm selling, what I really want to know is how much I should be hoping to get for what I listed (on Craigslist etc) where would that question be appropriate if not in the for sale section ? Thx

D

Deleted member 217926

I edited your post. If you aren't happy with my edit please let me know but all I did was take out the 'want to sell' parts. This brings it into compliance and this section is fine to ask for pricing information.

My advice is to go to ebay, log in and search each part by 'recently sold'. That will give you an idea of what price the market is supporting right now.

If you'd like to sell here we don't need individual pictures as long as you can get everything in a few. Say a picture of the PC internals and another of peripherals. But we do need the handwritten card on each picture to prove ( as much as possible ) that it's your stuff in your possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.