Price increases - Holiday season?

I was going to list a number of components I've been targetting which have gone
up in price over the last two weeks, but since it was virtually every item, I
won't. I'm sure this isn't much of a surprise to you comp. veterans, but when
can we expect to see these prices return to pre-December levels?

BigJim

go up every xmas and falls back about march.
"Caecina" <caecina@aol.com> wrote in message
>I was going to list a number of components I've been targetting which have
>gone
> up in price over the last two weeks, but since it was virtually every
> item, I
> won't. I'm sure this isn't much of a surprise to you comp. veterans, but
> when
> can we expect to see these prices return to pre-December levels?

Ed

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:58:48 GMT, "BigJIm" <Jim10277@hotmail.com> wrote:

>go up every xmas and falls back about march.

price drops start the day after Xmas! :)

3 words:
BOXING DAY SALES!!!
Gotta love the overstocking phenomenon!! lol

Ed wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:58:48 GMT, "BigJIm" <Jim10277@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>go up every xmas and falls back about march.
>

> price drops start the day after Xmas! :)

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Yep. Good ol' corporate Christmas Cheer in action.

Ink Jet Cartridge prices skyrocket during this period too, especially at
sites that normally discount them.

-Larry