Pricing for these used hardware components?

jackjames1x

Prominent
Sep 14, 2017
Hi, would like to know how you would price the following items if selling them (in the UK if that matters). They have been used for light gaming for 2 years (2012 - 2014) and have not been used since. Warranty has expired for all components. All components have been cleaned well with pure 99% isopropyl alcohol and compressed air. They look and work like brand new.

- ASUS Sabertooth z77 Mark II (Includes original box + SLI connector, SATA cable, manual and I/O panel)
- Intel i7 2700k (No original box, but fan included)
- Corsair Vengeance 4GB x 4 DDR3 (16GB RAM total) (Includes original box)
- 2 x ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB PCI-Express 3.0 HDMI DirectCU II (Includes original box and components)
- H100i Hydro Series Extreme Performance CPU Cooling (Includes original box and components, thermal paste removed)
- Corsair TX850 V2 850W EnthusiastSeries (Includes original box and components)

Many thanks!

Solution
Search E-Bay for sold auctions. That is the best way to determine market value. For example on E-Bay today (US version) there have been 20+ of the i7-2700K sold. They average around $160. You just need to do the same analysis.

kanewolf

Titan
Search E-Bay for sold auctions. That is the best way to determine market value. For example on E-Bay today (US version) there have been 20+ of the i7-2700K sold. They average around $160. You just need to do the same analysis.

Solution