Pricing help for a gaming pc

McDerpins

Honorable
Jun 15, 2013
So I've had a gaming PC for 1 year, and I've realized that I spend way too much time on it. I'm looking to sell it. If someone could help me pick a price point for it, that'd be fantastic.

Specs :

Intel core i5 4670k 3.4 GHz
Hyper 212 Evo
Corsair Vengaence 8 gb (4x2) ddr3 1866
Asus GeForce GTX 770 2gb
Rosewill Hive 650w
Cooler Master haf 912
MSI z87-g45
Lite-on 24x Optical drive
Seagate Barracuda 1tb 7200 rpm

Solution
Sorry to hear you must sell. Unfortunately although there's a market for used PC parts, you will lose money. That being said. Take the current retail value of the item (Not what you initially paid.) and chop it in half. Use that as a starting point. Of course both parties should use caution when using an online forum for buying and selling. Best of luck!

ErikV55

Reputable
Jul 15, 2014
Sorry to hear you must sell. Unfortunately although there's a market for used PC parts, you will lose money. That being said. Take the current retail value of the item (Not what you initially paid.) and chop it in half. Use that as a starting point. Of course both parties should use caution when using an online forum for buying and selling. Best of luck!

Solution

McDerpins

Honorable
Jun 15, 2013

Thanks, I realized that I'd lose money on it. I got a lot of good use out of it though, and it shouldn't be too big of an issue.