[SOLVED] Pricing help

Solution
Its a good computer, so I would start at 675 and if they talk you down to 625-650 I would take the offer

You could also help sell it by making sure your BIOS is up to date and is Ryzen 3000 ready. Wont add but is a nice selling point for people who might want to upgrade the CPU. (weirdly there's more people comfortable installing a CPU then updating BIOS's)
Its a good computer, so I would start at 675 and if they talk you down to 625-650 I would take the offer

You could also help sell it by making sure your BIOS is up to date and is Ryzen 3000 ready. Wont add but is a nice selling point for people who might want to upgrade the CPU. (weirdly there's more people comfortable installing a CPU then updating BIOS's)

Solution
New, retail, with full warranty is only $20 more.
Used parts, you need to knock off a LOT more than that.
On the other hand, it sounds like its an assembled and presumably functional system with modern components, and there are lots of people who don't want to invest the time into figuring out how to build a system themselves. Does this system happen to include a drive or operating system though?

At the very least, I would say it's probably better to start relatively high on pricing when selling something, and cut the price down if it doesn't initially sell. I would probably start a bit lower than that though.

Nov 6, 2019
On the other hand, it sounds like its an assembled and presumably functional system with modern components, and there are lots of people who don't want to invest the time into figuring out how to build a system themselves. Does this system happen to include a drive or operating system though?

At the very least, I would say it's probably better to start relatively high on pricing when selling something, and cut the price down if it doesn't initially sell. I would probably start a bit lower than that though.
No I am keeping the drive for my new pc I’m building and yes it is fully functional

USAFRet

Titan
Oooo...didn't even notice 'no drive'.
So, a box of parts that can't be tested for functionality.

A fully assembled PC, with drive and verified valid licensed OS...start at $650, accept $550.
As it is? Start at $550 and accept lower.

Also perhaps worth asking, why are you replacing such a new system? I'm assuming you are seeking more gaming performance, but it seems like you could get that from a graphics card upgrade, along with maybe a Ryzen 3000-series CPU if you are aiming for high refresh-rate gaming.

Nov 6, 2019
Also perhaps worth asking, why are you replacing such a new system? I'm assuming you are seeking more gaming performance, but it seems like you could get that from a graphics card upgrade, along with maybe a Ryzen 3000-series CPU if you are aiming for high refresh-rate gaming.
Yes great question, I’m going to build with itx because it takes up too much room in my dorm but would it be easier to part it out? And keep some parts?