[SOLVED] Pricing used components

Woobnut

Honorable
Oct 23, 2015
I have the following items I will be looking to sell. Can anybody help me set an asking price? I plan on selling individual components but will give discount if someone takes it all.

• AMD FX 8350 w/ Cooler Master Cooler
  • MSI Radeon 7850 OC 2GB
  • Kingston Hyper X Fury 1866MHz CL10 8GB Ram
  • Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1333MHz 8GB (2x4GB)

Thanks.

Solution
Probably the easiest solution would be to check Ebay for sold items for each components you're trying to sell. For instance:

AMD FX 8350 - Sold Items
While the price range varies quite a bit here, you'd probably want to start somewhere just above average and lower the price as needed. I'd probably start at around $175 and lower it by $10 increments every few weeks until it's sold. Of course, if you need to sell it fast, offer it at a lower than average price.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Probably the easiest solution would be to check Ebay for sold items for each components you're trying to sell. For instance:

AMD FX 8350 - Sold Items
While the price range varies quite a bit here, you'd probably want to start somewhere just above average and lower the price as needed. I'd probably start at around $175 and lower it by $10 increments every few weeks until it's sold. Of course, if you need to sell it fast, offer it at a lower than average price.

-Wolf sends

Solution

Woobnut

Honorable
Oct 23, 2015

AMD FX 8350 - Sold Items

-Wolf sends
OK I will try that route. I was thinking of selling quick so might just do $150 for everything.

The price is what a buyer will pay.
Find your parts in used condition on ebay.
Then filter on completed auctions,
In green you will see what the part actually sold for.
If you can find a local buyer for a quick sale, you will avoid shipping and commission costs.