[SOLVED] Pricing

Dec 9, 2021
I was looking at computer systems in Newegg.ca
ABS Master Gaming PC - Windows 10 Home - Intel i5 11400F - GeForce RTX 3060 - 16GB DDR4 3000MHz - 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD for only $ 1700. and if you buy just the Geforce 3060 is $ 1100? so everthing else is $600 bucks...lol

Solution
People buying OEM systems to flip the GPUs on eBay or other markets separately from the rest of components has been a thing for over a year.

If you cannot get an exact parts list for the system, chances are the builder is tossing in all of the garbage that doesn't sell separately to maximize profit on the GPUs it can get such as those exploding Gigabytes PSU that get bundled with everything on NewEgg.

InvalidError

Titan
People buying OEM systems to flip the GPUs on eBay or other markets separately from the rest of components has been a thing for over a year.

If you cannot get an exact parts list for the system, chances are the builder is tossing in all of the garbage that doesn't sell separately to maximize profit on the GPUs it can get such as those exploding Gigabytes PSU that get bundled with everything on NewEgg.

Reactions: Why_Me
Solution