Question Primary Click not working of toshiba laptop

Nov 21, 2019
Hi , i have Toshiba C655 Laptop, its Primary Click from Touchpad and Touchpad Button which is by default the left button is stop working, i thought the problem starts After windows 7 automatic updates. i reinstall the windows and during installation and after installation its not working , but when i use Hiren booting from pen drive its working. Pls advice.

Lutfij

Titan
Since you're on Windows 7, you should enable Windows Update to look for updates(and drivers for your platform). On another note, manually download the drivers for your laptop off of Toshiba's support site. If you can't find it listed on Toshiba's site, there are third party sites that can and will host your touchpad drivers.

Nov 21, 2019
Since you're on Windows 7, you should enable Windows Update to look for updates(and drivers for your platform). On another note, manually download the drivers for your laptop off of Toshiba's support site. If you can't find it listed on Toshiba's site, there are third party sites that can and will host your touchpad drivers.

Thanks.
now the mouse is working fine after 5 days ,and i don't know how ,as i don't install or update any driver and windows update.

TRENDING THREADS