Primary zone transfer

Joe

I have a an older NT 4 DNS sever hosting a primary zone. i
would like to move this zone to our 2000 domain
controllers. i believe i can make a secondary zone on DC
allow transfer,change to AD intrergrated, then remove old
server. is this correct order or am i in left field?
thanks for any input
Joe

left field, outfield, you are still on the field :)

Yes, your plan should work.

--
Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE MCSA MCP+I