[SOLVED] Prime95 giving rounding errors on RAM, not sure what's wrong ?

Solid_Snake3

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2012
I just built a new PC with mostly brand new parts because either the motherboard or CPU on my 8 year old setup is dying, and I don't want to spend an arm and a leg trying to find old parts. Of course the one used part, my RAM, is most likely giving me issues. I've only had this for a day, so I haven't had much of a chance to check stability, but the one stress tester I've used to check it is Prime95. Running that gives me rounding errors, and it even caused my PC to BSOD once (something page file related, probably happened because I disabled the page file. It has since been re-enabled and that BSOD hasn't come back). It's always three tests that fail, although it's not always the same three. I isolated it to my RAM, as running the other CPU intensive tests doesn't fail and the RAM intensive test has tests failing within the first minute. It's a set of G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200MHz 2x16GB sticks. I've tried running them on non XMP and XMP settings, both of which lead to similar results with tests failing because of rounding errors. I've tried increasing voltage up to 1.4V from the default 1.35V with absolutely no change. Any idea what might be wrong?

Everything is running at stock, no tweaks. My setup is as follows:
AMD Ryzen 5800X

Gigabyte B550M Pro-P

G.Skill RAM as mentioned

EVGA 750W B5 PSU

EVGA GTX 1080

I'm also on the latest BIOS, F13i