PrimoChill Sys Prep Storage?

alexbvood

Prominent
Aug 26, 2017
So I bought the PrimoChill True Infused pre mix which included the 8oz Sys Prep bottle. It says to mix it with 1 gallon of Distilled Water and run it in your loop for at least a day. Did all that, and added the coolant, and everything is all good.

Here's the thing. My loop only used maybe 1/4 of the gallon of the Sys Prep. I've read that coolant can usually stay in storage for up to 2 years, but what about the sys prep? I hate to just waste it if I can use it to drain/flush my system later on. Should that be ok to store for at least a year? Thanks.

Solution
Check the bottle, it should say (I would think), otherwise you could always drop them a line on their customer service email or contact us page.

Otherwise, I wouldn't worry much about it. I've never used the stuff before and most other people haven't either...it's just their gimmicky cleaner solution. You can do the same things with soapy hot water or a mix of hot water and vinegar.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Check the bottle, it should say (I would think), otherwise you could always drop them a line on their customer service email or contact us page.

Otherwise, I wouldn't worry much about it. I've never used the stuff before and most other people haven't either...it's just their gimmicky cleaner solution. You can do the same things with soapy hot water or a mix of hot water and vinegar.

Solution