AJ

Since installing SP 2 on my XP Pro laptop, every time I print I get a popup
from the tool tray telling me about my print job. I've searched with no
success for how to turn this off. Any idea?

Thanks,

AJ

This could be related to your printer's software. See if the documentation
that came with the printer tells you how to disable the option. What have
you already tried and where have you looked?

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"AJ" <asbjiv@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Since installing SP 2 on my XP Pro laptop, every time I print I get a
> popup from the tool tray telling me about my print job. I've searched with
> no success for how to turn this off. Any idea?
>
> Thanks,
>
> AJ

You might want to take a look at this:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308217&sd=tech

Nepatsfan
"AJ" <asbjiv@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Since installing SP 2 on my XP Pro laptop, every time I print I get a
> popup from the tool tray telling me about my print job. I've searched with
> no success for how to turn this off. Any idea?
>
> Thanks,
>
> AJ

AJ

Yep, the link below explains it all. I didn't dig as deep as I thought I
had.

Thanks all!