print properties won't take effect

I am on a Windows 2000 system networked to Windows 2003 Server. We
have an Aficio 2090 printer on the network.

When I try to print to the Aficio 2090 (file/print/properties) and I
get to the properties window, I can select "duplex, open to left; two
hole punch; top left staple" and any other option available. I then
click "OK" and return back to the main printer screen. When I select
"OK" to print, I just get single sided. Or if I immediately go back to
the "Properties" window, all the settings are back at the default
(single sided), as if I never changed them in the first place.

It appears that my computer is the only one on the network having this
problem. There are other Windows 2000 computers that have no issue
whatsoever.

Can anyone help?

zip

Check the configuration of the printer on a working workstation, and compare
that to the configuration of the printer on your workstation, see if there's
a difference. Make sure the user you're logging in as on the w2k
workstation has correct permission settings on the priter object on the w2k3
server. Try reinstalling the Aficio 2090 printer driver on your w2k
workstation.