SP

I'm not sure if it's the printer setup issue or issue of a particular
printer, but every print job still shows in the queue after printing
finishes (with the status as Printed). I did go to File | Server Properties
| Advanced (in Printers & Faxes), but nothing there related.

The printer is an HP Laser 2200. I set it up as normal as any other
printers - Add New and Load proper driver, etc.

How can I get the queue to clear the jobs after finishing printing ?

Thanks
Steve

Stop/pause printing then highlight and delete the print task.

regards,
ssg MS-MVP