Print Spooler Disabled

I cannot print or add a printer with my Windows XP Home
Edition PC. It tells me that the Print Spooler is turned
off. How can I get this turned back on so that I can
print?

You could try navigating to Start run and typing

net start spooler

in the slot. Press enter.

To see a list of services running, navigate to the Start Run slot and type

cmd
net start

Press enter after each line.

Type exit <enter> to quit the command window.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/using/productdoc/en/default.asp?url=/windowsxp/home/using/productdoc/en/net_start.asp

Tom
MSMVP-DTS