print spooler service

While I was cleaning up my system by deleting some old
printer files from a printer that I was no longer using,
I accidentily deleted the print spooler service. Please
could someone tell me where I can get this file and how I
can re-install it?
Please, Please, help me.
Thank You.

You will have to perform a Repair Installation if you deleted the Printer
Spooler Service!
www.coribright.com