Printer Cartridges for Colour Printer 720

Apologies if this has been asked before...
....I believe that the Dell Colour Printer 720 is based on a Lexmark machine.
Does anyone know what Lexmark ink cartridges will fit the Dell 720 - or
must I really buy all my cartridges from Dell? For info, the Dell cartridge
numbers are Black: T0529 and Colour: T0530.

Your help would be appreciated; thanks in advance.
Tim

Only Dell cartridges will fit a Dell printer. They are modified to Dell
specs.

Tom J

"Tim JN" <newstd@onetelNOSPAMPLEASE.com> wrote in message
> Apologies if this has been asked before...
> ...I believe that the Dell Colour Printer 720 is based on a Lexmark
> machine. Does anyone know what Lexmark ink cartridges will fit the Dell
> 720 - or must I really buy all my cartridges from Dell? For info, the
> Dell cartridge numbers are Black: T0529 and Colour: T0530.
>
> Your help would be appreciated; thanks in advance.
> Tim

That must be the main reason that Dell started making printers.

--James--

----------------------------

"James Nipper" <jnipper@nospam.fdn.com> wrote in message
> That must be the main reason that Dell started making printers.

Dell doesn't make printers. Dell sells printers that were made FOR Dell.

Tom J

Same thing.

--James--

-----------------

> Same thing.
>

> --James--
>
> -----------------
>
> "James Nipper" <jnipper@nospam.fdn.com> wrote in message
>> That must be the main reason that Dell started making printers.
>
> Dell doesn't make printers. Dell sells printers that were made FOR Dell.
>
> Tom J

Dell doesn't MAKE anything. They ASSEMBLE things.

Tom

"James Nipper" <jnipper@nospam.fdn.com> wrote in message
> Same thing.

Really?? I make bird houses, sell them to the pet store. Now they are MAKING
bird houses and selling them to their customers.

That's what you are saying about Dell. Making a product and selling a
product made by someone else IS NOT the same thing, even if it has the
sellers name on it, as my bird houses do!!

Tom J

> "James Nipper" <jnipper@nospam.fdn.com> wrote in message
>> Same thing.
>>

>> --James--
>>
>> -----------------
>>
>> "James Nipper" <jnipper@nospam.fdn.com> wrote in message
>>> That must be the main reason that Dell started making printers.
>>
>> Dell doesn't make printers. Dell sells printers that were made FOR Dell.
>>
>> Tom J
>>

> Dell doesn't MAKE anything. They ASSEMBLE things.

In the case of the printers, they don't even assemble things!!

Tom J

Well, at least one person finally got the gist of my original post !! All
other
comments have been way out in left field................

--James--

----------------------------

James Nipper wrote:

> That must be the main reason that Dell started making printers.

The marketing idea goes back at least to King Gillette, i.e., give away
the razors and sell the blades forever.

Tom, James, Sparky, thanks guys - didn't intend to provoke WWIII !!

> Tom, James, Sparky, thanks guys - didn't intend to provoke WWIII !!

You are welcome. Just a typical day at the office during spare time!!

Tom J

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

Tim JN wrote:
> Apologies if this has been asked before...
> ...I believe that the Dell Colour Printer 720 is based on a Lexmark machine.
> Does anyone know what Lexmark ink cartridges will fit the Dell 720 - or
> must I really buy all my cartridges from Dell? For info, the Dell cartridge
> numbers are Black: T0529 and Colour: T0530.
>
> Your help would be appreciated; thanks in advance.
> Tim

Try here:
http://www.atlanticinkjet.com