Printer color test page

I know i did have once test page with 3 basic colors - namely yellow, cyan
and magenta, (like 3 stripes of each color) but now i just can't find it.
So, does anyone have it? i'd like to test my carts by printing only one
color, so i'll know how it prints (and if it prints OK).

THX

nobody

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2003

Why not just create a document with Wordpad and use whatever colors you want
for each line/letter.

"Nobody" <spamspam@spam.com> wrote in message
> Why not just create a document with Wordpad and use whatever colors you
> want
> for each line/letter.
>
> "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
> I know i did have once test page with 3 basic colors - namely yellow, cyan
> and magenta, (like 3 stripes of each color) but now i just can't find it.
> So, does anyone have it? i'd like to test my carts by printing only one
> color, so i'll know how it prints (and if it prints OK).
>
> THX

Go to www.alotofthings.com
They have what you want, Also very good ink products

--
Regards, Rene Lamontagne

Nobody wrote:
> Why not just create a document with Wordpad and use whatever colors
> you want for each line/letter.
>
> "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
> I know i did have once test page with 3 basic colors - namely yellow,
> cyan and magenta, (like 3 stripes of each color) but now i just can't
> find it. So, does anyone have it? i'd like to test my carts by
> printing only one color, so i'll know how it prints (and if it prints
> OK).
>
> THX

Simply because i don't know exact code for each color. If i hit near, i get
a bit of magenta and a bit of cyan, for example. I want strictly one color,
so if, for instance, yellow is dry, clogged etc... paper will be empty, not
different color. Somewhere was a html page once, but i just can't find it...

"Rene Lamontagne" <rlamont@shaw.ca> je napisal v sporoèilo
news:9GT7d.575655$M95.325778@pd7tw1no ...

> "Nobody" <spamspam@spam.com> wrote in message
>> Why not just create a document with Wordpad and use whatever colors you
>> want
>> for each line/letter.
>>
>> "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in message
>> I know i did have once test page with 3 basic colors - namely yellow,
>> cyan
>> and magenta, (like 3 stripes of each color) but now i just can't find it.
>> So, does anyone have it? i'd like to test my carts by printing only one
>> color, so i'll know how it prints (and if it prints OK).
>>
>> THX
>>

> Go to www.alotofthings.com
> They have what you want, Also very good ink products
>
> --
> Regards, Rene Lamontagne

Aha...that's at least something. Thanks!