Printer dont print

b22222c

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2014
Hi i have an epson SX130 and when copying works great but when printing from computer dont, the pages go out white and works only after i clean the heads, allign the catridges etc and after a few days dont print again...
Printer stay about 4 months without print. The cartridges have a lot of ink but have 2 years old, maybe thats the reason and i should replace all the cartridges? Thats strange that when copying works and from computer only works after i clean the heads etc... Thanks

Solution
Very strange indeed if copying works okay.

However, not using an inkjet printer for months at a time is asking for trouble.
Anyone with that frequency of use doesn't need a printer of their own.
You'd be better off taking your files to a public printing service (eg library).

An inkjet printer (especially an Epson) needs using every week, printing something that uses all the colours.
Very strange indeed if copying works okay.

However, not using an inkjet printer for months at a time is asking for trouble.
Anyone with that frequency of use doesn't need a printer of their own.
You'd be better off taking your files to a public printing service (eg library).

An inkjet printer (especially an Epson) needs using every week, printing something that uses all the colours.

Solution

b22222c

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2014
I dont need to print for some months but now i will need thats why i start priting, for now i just replace all cartridges and it print fine, just wait and see if solve the qustion. Thanks

Well if you leave it unused again for more than a week you'll have the same problem. I print off a half-page of all five colours every 5 days if I haven't used it in that time. The nozzle-check printout every couple of days is also a good way to stop the blockage problem.