Question Printer Driver for OKI 3200N in Windows 10

Apr 17, 2020
I just received an OKI 3200N printer. My system recognized that I plugged something in, but doesn't know what. I tried installing the printer through Windows as well as looking for a driver online. So far nothing. Please help.

Thank you
Laivy

kanewolf

Titan
I just received an OKI 3200N printer. My system recognized that I plugged something in, but doesn't know what. I tried installing the printer through Windows as well as looking for a driver online. So far nothing. Please help.

Thank you
Laivy
Since that printer has an ethernet port, I would recommend using that so that your entire network has access to the printer.
Then just install a network printer by IP address. You should get an option to choose the type printer. See if there are any OKI color laser printers even if the model isn't EXACTLY correct.
You might also be able to get some help this way -- https://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-older-printer-windows-10

Apr 17, 2020
Thank you for your reply. I don't have a network or a router so that suggestion won't help. I looked over the article you referenced, but was unable to install the printer. I need to find a driver for it. I found something but even running the "Troubleshoot Compatibility" didn't help.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.