printer location tracking

I set up printer location tracking following the docs available at
microsoft.com. Everything is working as expected, except the location field
in the printer search form is being populated with the original site
location, not the updated location in the PLT format. ie. Canada instead of
NA/NE/Toronto. The change has had plenty of time to replicate. Any
suggestions of how to resolve this will be appreciated.

Paul,

I'm not clear on whether or not you edited the location attribute of the
site to be NA/NE/Toronto or not. If you didn't, this is expected behavior...

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com

"Paul G." <Paul G.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I set up printer location tracking following the docs available at
> microsoft.com. Everything is working as expected, except the location
field
> in the printer search form is being populated with the original site
> location, not the updated location in the PLT format. ie. Canada instead
of
> NA/NE/Toronto. The change has had plenty of time to replicate. Any
> suggestions of how to resolve this will be appreciated.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

This setting comes from the subnet location information in sites and
services, has it been amended here ?

Mark