printer not compatable with windows xp............help!!!!

tina

When I download the software for my printer with is a hp 610c when is
installing the printer driver an error comes up is not compatable with
windows xp. Can anyone help me??
--
peace and esteem

Tina, have you tried here
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lang=en&lc=en&cc=us&docname=bpd09005&lang=en&cc=us

WinXP should have the drivers for your printer. I had a HP 695c and XP
saw the printer and installed the drivers for it.
All the HP extra software is fine but not needed for the printer to
function.