[SOLVED] Printer: printing problem, random "decorations" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2019
Hello guys,

I have a laser mono-color printer, Samsung. After I installed the second, compatible toner, not always, but from time to time it uses to add some "decorations" whenever I print text or something else. The "decorations" looks like on the image below, sometimes they are shorter, sometimes longer.

N51soye.png

What the problem could be?
Is there a way to fix it somehow?

Thank you in advance! :)

Solution
If this started immediately after putting that "compatible" toner cart in then that's where the problem lies. Your use of the word "compatible" would indicate that this isn't an OEM cartridge. So called compatibles are nothing but problems. You should always use the OEM cartridges, even if they cost a little more. You fix this problem by replacing the defective cartridge.
If this started immediately after putting that "compatible" toner cart in then that's where the problem lies. Your use of the word "compatible" would indicate that this isn't an OEM cartridge. So called compatibles are nothing but problems. You should always use the OEM cartridges, even if they cost a little more. You fix this problem by replacing the defective cartridge.

Reactions: Ralston18
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.