We've just purchased a new laptop and would like to be able to print from our
Lexmark printer (attached to a desktop pc) that is in another room. All
attempts to "add another printer" have been futile. I can't seem to locate a
printer when I "browse" for one and have no idea what the URL is for our
Lexmark. Can someone help me please ?
Thanks !

Already responded to. See your other post for details.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"CriSys" <CriSys@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We've just purchased a new laptop and would like to be able to print from
> our
> Lexmark printer (attached to a desktop pc) that is in another room. All
> attempts to "add another printer" have been futile. I can't seem to
> locate a
> printer when I "browse" for one and have no idea what the URL is for our
> Lexmark. Can someone help me please ?
> Thanks !

Thanks for the info Cari, but that didn't work either...checked Winograd's
site and it didn't help me either. Any other suggestions please?

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Already responded to. See your other post for details.
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Printing & Imaging
>

> "CriSys" <CriSys@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > We've just purchased a new laptop and would like to be able to print from
> > our
> > Lexmark printer (attached to a desktop pc) that is in another room. All
> > attempts to "add another printer" have been futile. I can't seem to
> > locate a
> > printer when I "browse" for one and have no idea what the URL is for our
> > Lexmark. Can someone help me please ?
> > Thanks !

This article may be helpful:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;814005