Printer Setting

Hi,

When I using my customize software & change the printer setting(e.g.
change Letter size to A4 size paper) but it won't take the changes. It only
happen on some WinXP pc but not all.

Thanks.

Byte

After you changed the printer settings, did you click Apply and OK?
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"ultraman" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I using my customize software & change the printer setting(e.g.
> change Letter size to A4 size paper) but it won't take the changes. It only
> happen on some WinXP pc but not all.
>
> Thanks.

Check in Regional & Language Settings (in the Control Panel) that you and
your PC are both residing in the same country.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"ultraman" <ultraman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> When I using my customize software & change the printer setting(e.g.
> change Letter size to A4 size paper) but it won't take the changes. It
> only
> happen on some WinXP pc but not all.
>
> Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS