Printer test strip

Does anyone know where I could get hold of a standardised test image for use
in testing inkjet printer performance? I notice that most of the magazines
make up their own so I'm guessing I might have to do the same - but any help
would be appreciated.

Rick

Not a test stip but really good: http://www.inkjetart.com/custom/