I have Windows XP and a Lexmark X1140 printer. Every time I print, I have to
turn the printer off and on again to print another page. Is there any way to
set my printer to just print without resetting it every time?

Byte

Are you trying to print multi-page documents or many single documents?
--
Today is the first day of the rest of
your life.

"Ryan & Colleen" wrote:

> I have Windows XP and a Lexmark X1140 printer. Every time I print, I have to
> turn the printer off and on again to print another page. Is there any way to
> set my printer to just print without resetting it every time?

single documents.

"Byte" wrote:

> Are you trying to print multi-page documents or many single documents?
> --
> Today is the first day of the rest of
> your life.
>

> "Ryan & Colleen" wrote:
>
> > I have Windows XP and a Lexmark X1140 printer. Every time I print, I have to
> > turn the printer off and on again to print another page. Is there any way to
> > set my printer to just print without resetting it every time?

Are your USB ports set to 'sleep' while not in use. Look in the Device
Manager under your USB Controllers and in the Power Management tab, uncheck
that box if it's enabled.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)