Printier problem on network

I set up a home network with my Windows98SE Desktop and my Windows XP Pro
Laptop yesterday..every thing was working well.

Today i was trying out some different security possibilities with my Linksys
Wireless Router and ended up without my home network. I finally got
everything up and running again except that when I go to print with the
printer from my laptop I get an error message:

A StartDocPrinter call was not issued

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

BL

ISSUE RESOLVED:
I changed the share name of the printer from HP share that was originally
shared(deleted this) then shared my printer with the new name HP Desk and
that did the trick. Why I don't know but I did some reading about changing
other names so I tried the renamimg scheme with the printer.

Hope this resolution will help someone else.