Printing Background colors

David

Hi,

I have a Win2k Adv server with Active Directory. I have
logged as Administrator and trying to check the
option "Print background colors and images" in Internet
Explorer --> tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced -->
Printing.

And the "Restore Defaults" option is disabled on Internet
Explorer --> tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced tab.

But the other user ID with Domain Admin privileges is able
to do this.

I have suspected it might be the profile problem. I have
logged with the domain admin ID and tried to delete the
administrator profile. The delete tab is disabled.

Pls help

Regards

David

Internet Explorer Control Panel Restrictions

Internet Explorer Restrictions

Austin M. Horst