printing dot matrix labels in word

Same problem as Clem & Nicole. When printing a label from Word 2002/Works Suite 2002 to a dot matrix printer (Panasonic KXP-1124) the label prints then advances 10 labels to the next fanfold. I have set the "page setup" at a height of 1 inch, but Word, or the printer, still reads the setup as an 11 inch page. I had no such problem with WindowsME. HELP - my arm is wearing out from rolling back the labels to print the next one.

Have you set up a Custom Page size in the Printer....

Control Panel, Printers & Faxes, from the Toolbar, select File, Server
Properties.... setup the custom page size in the Forms Tab.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com