[SOLVED] printing envelopes in word

I use word in my office home and student package 2007

I open the envelope tab in word and type the address I want to print , you get told to put envelopes in the rear tray and I can only put in one at a time or I get a message to say part of the rear flap is open , I use a canon ts 8050 , I don't mind inserting envelopes one at a time because that's not my main problem.

After printing an envelope the whole window closes and I have to repeatedly have to reopen it to do another envelope and thats a pain.

Is their any way to make it stay open or does anyone know of a better program for printing multiple envelopes with an interface that stays open till I have decided I don't want to do anymore envelopes.

BTW the reason I am using a 10 year old office program is because I only ever use word so cant see the point in buying a whole new package just to get word.

Solution
Match the page size to your envelop size in Word.

Put each address on individual pages in a single Word doc.

For printing, simply print the pages one at a time.
This is Office 2019, so your print dialog will be different. I don't have 2007 installed, but that does give you the option to print one page at a time, without it completely closing.
r8hQ7kX.png

Feed in new envelops as needed.

USAFRet

Titan
Match the page size to your envelop size in Word.

Put each address on individual pages in a single Word doc.

For printing, simply print the pages one at a time.
This is Office 2019, so your print dialog will be different. I don't have 2007 installed, but that does give you the option to print one page at a time, without it completely closing.
r8hQ7kX.png

Feed in new envelops as needed.

Solution