Printing from 20D

Status
Not open for further replies.

When using pict-bridge, and printing from the camera, the paper style is
card1, card2, etc.... I took a guess and selected card1 for a 4X6. I looked
in the manuals to see what the other options equated to, but I did not see
it. Any ideas?

You normally find that information in the printer manual, not the camera.

Card #1 - Photo Paper Pro 4 X 6
Card #2 - Photo Paper Plus Glossy 4 X 6
Card #3 - Photo Paper Plus Glossy 5 X 7
LTR - Photo Paper Pro or Photo Paper Plus Glossy Letter
A4 - Pho Paper Pro or Photo Paper Plus Glossy A4