printing is smudged/ lines through it.

Hello

i have a hp psc 1210 all in one printer .the problem is that all of a
sudden my print is smudged, has lines through it and duplicates itself ..
like a shadow of itself either above or below the original print.( sorry
about the explanation).
im using original hp cartridges .. xp home.
thankyou for your time ,any help greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Alan.

--
Alan

Byte

Use the printer properties in the Control Panel and align the print heads.
Also, clean the heads and run a test page. Your HP psc printer came with
a Print Cartridge Alignment sheet. If you can't find it, go here:
From the HP Director, choose Settings, choose Print Settings, and then
choose Printer Toolbox. Click the Device Services tab. Click Align the
Print Cartridges. A print cartridge alignment sheet is printed.

--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the

"Gibraltar" wrote:

> Hello
>
> i have a hp psc 1210 all in one printer .the problem is that all of a
> sudden my print is smudged, has lines through it and duplicates itself ..
> like a shadow of itself either above or below the original print.( sorry
> about the explanation).
> im using original hp cartridges .. xp home.
> thankyou for your time ,any help greatly appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Alan.
>
> --
> Alan

Hello Byte

Done as you suggested and Printer seems to be working Fine now.
Thankyou very much for your time and help, very much appreciated.

Thankyou Again.
Regards,
--
Alan

"Byte" wrote:

> Use the printer properties in the Control Panel and align the print heads.
> Also, clean the heads and run a test page. Your HP psc printer came with
> a Print Cartridge Alignment sheet. If you can't find it, go here:
> From the HP Director, choose Settings, choose Print Settings, and then
> choose Printer Toolbox. Click the Device Services tab. Click Align the
> Print Cartridges. A print cartridge alignment sheet is printed.
>
> --
> XP-WNP
> Today is the first day of the
> rest of your life.
>

> "Gibraltar" wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > i have a hp psc 1210 all in one printer .the problem is that all of a
> > sudden my print is smudged, has lines through it and duplicates itself ..
> > like a shadow of itself either above or below the original print.( sorry
> > about the explanation).
> > im using original hp cartridges .. xp home.
> > thankyou for your time ,any help greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Alan.
> >
> > --
> > Alan