Printing on more then 20 PC

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

I have win xp pro. setup in a class and when there are 20 or more prints the
printer frezzes and will not print. Why is this happen and how can I stop it?

Also every time someone prints in the class each PC gets a popup Mesg.
letting use know that there is a print sent to the printer, evein on the PC's
that did not print. This happens to ALL the PC ALL the time on ALL the prints

XP Pro has a connection limitation of 10 simultaneous connections. XP Home
has a 5 connection limitation.
www.coribright.com

"Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have win xp pro. setup in a class and when there are 20 or more prints
>the
> printer frezzes and will not print. Why is this happen and how can I stop
> it?
>
> Also every time someone prints in the class each PC gets a popup Mesg.
> letting use know that there is a print sent to the printer, evein on the
> PC's
> that did not print. This happens to ALL the PC ALL the time on ALL the
> prints

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308217 for disabling the print
completed messages.

--