Printing Problem...A StartDocPrinter call was not issued

Hi will someone help me on my problem...

I connected a new Printer into my Computer (through USB ports and my PC is
running XP) and tried to print using Notepad...the problem is it doesn't
print and I always get a code "A StartDocPrinter call was not
issued"..Appreciate your recommendation.

BTW I tried the same printer on a different Computer and it works...

Uninstall and reinstall:

Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing & Imaging)
www.coribright.com