Every time i try to print more than 1 document the 1st document in the spool
calls an error.
when i erase it other document's print fine. I have tried several drivers
and allways the same.
Is there any printer spool setting or something in xp that can resolve this
problem?

Try doing a Windows Repair, that might fix this issue....