Mary

When trying to print, the printing begins and then I
get "document failed to print" error and the printing
stops. This does not always happen when I'm printing
black and white text documents, but as soon as I try to
print color docs or pictures it happens all the time. I
have tried to download updated printer driver and that
did not help. The printer company said it is a windows
based problem. I don't know to do? Anyone have any
ideas?

Uninstall and reinstall CORRECTLY:
www.coribright.com

"Mary" <mnfive@bellatlantic.net> wrote in message
> When trying to print, the printing begins and then I
> get "document failed to print" error and the printing
> stops. This does not always happen when I'm printing
> black and white text documents, but as soon as I try to
> print color docs or pictures it happens all the time. I
> have tried to download updated printer driver and that
> did not help. The printer company said it is a windows
> based problem. I don't know to do? Anyone have any
> ideas?

Hi mary, I can only think that either you color cartridge needs cleaned or
replaced or.....your settings need to include color printing, go to the
printer properties, then, preferences and paper tabs.

"Mary" wrote:

> When trying to print, the printing begins and then I
> get "document failed to print" error and the printing
> stops. This does not always happen when I'm printing
> black and white text documents, but as soon as I try to
> print color docs or pictures it happens all the time. I
> have tried to download updated printer driver and that
> did not help. The printer company said it is a windows
> based problem. I don't know to do? Anyone have any
> ideas?

TRENDING THREADS