Printing to my local printer

I am accessing a terminal server by using remote desktop. I am on my laptop
and have a printer connected directly to it. When I connected to remote
desktop, I changed the options to load local service for printers. Yet I
can choose my printer to print. I can choose the network printers. How do i
set this up do I can printer from my printer.

shedevel143 wrote:
> I am accessing a terminal server by using remote desktop. I am on my
> laptop and have a printer connected directly to it. When I
> connected to remote desktop, I changed the options to load local
> service for printers. Yet I can choose my printer to print. I can
> choose the network printers. How do i set this up do I can printer
> from my printer.

What kind of printer, and what kind of connection does it have to your
laptop?

Mike

Splendid

I am experiencing a similar situation. I am running Windows XP Professional
connected to a Windows 2000 Server running Terminal Services. The printer I
am want to use is a HP Deskjet 960c.

Mike wrote:
> I am experiencing a similar situation. I am running Windows XP
> Professional connected to a Windows 2000 Server running Terminal
> Services. The printer I am want to use is a HP Deskjet 960c.

What kind of connection?
See http://www.workthin.com/tsp.htm

and
Printers That Use Ports That Do Not Begin With COM, LPT, or USB Are Not
Redirected in a Remote Desktop or Terminal Services Session
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;302361