I have a wallpaper that I would like to print. How do I go about it?

Thanks in advance, Mike

Double-click on the file and have the program which opens print it, or
simply right-click on the icon for the wallpaper and choose Print.
--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"pookie03" <pookie03@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a wallpaper that I would like to print. How do I go about it?
>
> Thanks in advance, Mike

Thanks Ted, but I am not sure what you mean. The program is windows desktop's
wallpaper, and when I right click on it of the icon all I get is the "What's
this?"
Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks, Mike

"Ted Zieglar" wrote:

> Double-click on the file and have the program which opens print it, or
> simply right-click on the icon for the wallpaper and choose Print.
> --
> Ted Zieglar
> "You can do it if you try."
>
> "pookie03" <pookie03@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I have a wallpaper that I would like to print. How do I go about it?
> >
> > Thanks in advance, Mike

Mike,
You need to find the folder where the actual picture file is stored. The
Desktop tab of the desktop properties does not directly hold the picture.
What may work for you (sometimes it does, sometimes not) is to select the
picture in the list, click the Browse button. That may show you the actual
location of the picture. Otherwise, use the Search tool to find it. Once
you have the actual picture file, do as Ted suggested.

Val

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We've secretly switched the dilithium crystals with new Folger's

"Ted Zieglar" wrote:

> Double-click on the file and have the program which opens print it, or
> simply right-click on the icon for the wallpaper and choose Print.
> --
> Ted Zieglar
> "You can do it if you try."
>
> "pookie03" <pookie03@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I have a wallpaper that I would like to print. How do I go about it?
> >
> > Thanks in advance, Mike

Thanks very much Val. I was able to finally find the file and print it and
the picture came out great. Again thanks to you and Ted.

Sincerely Mike

"VManes" wrote:

> Mike,
> You need to find the folder where the actual picture file is stored. The
> Desktop tab of the desktop properties does not directly hold the picture.
> What may work for you (sometimes it does, sometimes not) is to select the
> picture in the list, click the Browse button. That may show you the actual
> location of the picture. Otherwise, use the Search tool to find it. Once
> you have the actual picture file, do as Ted suggested.
>
> Val
>
> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~
> "We've secretly switched the dilithium crystals with new Folger's
> Crystals...
> let's watch what happens."
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~
> "pookie03" <pookie03@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thanks Ted, but I am not sure what you mean. The program is windows
> desktop's
> wallpaper, and when I right click on it of the icon all I get is the "What's
> this?"
> Is there anything else I can try?
>
> Thanks, Mike
>
> "Ted Zieglar" wrote:
>
> > Double-click on the file and have the program which opens print it, or
> > simply right-click on the icon for the wallpaper and choose Print.
> > --
> > Ted Zieglar
> > "You can do it if you try."
> >
> > "pookie03" <pookie03@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I have a wallpaper that I would like to print. How do I go about it?
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance, Mike

Latest posts