Printing wizard not coming up with Ofoto's Print@Home

Ofoto has a relatively new feature called Print@Home. You click on the
picture in your Ofoto album that you'd like to print, then on Print@Home. The
image next gets transferred from the site to your computer, at which point
the XP printing wizard is supposed to appear. It doesn't for me. Numerous
discussions with Ofofo tech support have failed to resolve the issue. I'm
operating under XP Pro w/SP2 and IE6. My XP printing wizard works with every
other application.

Bob Fliegel wrote:
> Ofoto has a relatively new feature called Print@Home. You click on the
> picture in your Ofoto album that you'd like to print, then on Print@Home. The
> image next gets transferred from the site to your computer, at which point
> the XP printing wizard is supposed to appear. It doesn't for me. Numerous
> discussions with Ofofo tech support have failed to resolve the issue. I'm
> operating under XP Pro w/SP2 and IE6. My XP printing wizard works with every
> other application.

This makes no sense. Why don't you just either print from your own
computer to begin with or, if you've stored all your image files online,
just download from there and invoke the wizard yourself?

Yes, I realize I could do that, just as I've always done before installing
the Print@Home plug-in. I was just curious as to why that plug-in hasn't
worked as advertised.

"Bob Fliegel" <rfliegel@se.rr.com> wrote in message
> Yes, I realize I could do that, just as I've always done before installing
> the Print@Home plug-in. I was just curious as to why that plug-in hasn't
> worked as advertised.
>
> "Phil McCracken" wrote:
>
> > Bob Fliegel wrote:
> > > Ofoto has a relatively new feature called Print@Home. You click on the
> > > picture in your Ofoto album that you'd like to print, then on
Print@Home. The
> > > image next gets transferred from the site to your computer, at which
point
> > > the XP printing wizard is supposed to appear. It doesn't for me.
Numerous
> > > discussions with Ofofo tech support have failed to resolve the issue.
I'm
> > > operating under XP Pro w/SP2 and IE6. My XP printing wizard works with
every
> > > other application.
> >
> > This makes no sense. Why don't you just either print from your own
> > computer to begin with or, if you've stored all your image files online,
> > just download from there and invoke the wizard yourself?

If you have no issues with the wizard otherwise it seems pretty clear that
the problem is with Ofoto, unless SP2 is interfering somehow. As Phil
pointed out, the function isn't adding anything, so you should probably find
something significant to worry about.