Question Prism Wraith Cooler RGB Software CRASH

Camfred30

Reputable
Mar 19, 2020
i just got a ryzen 3700x and i have installed it fine, i only put in the usb cable and not the rgb one due to the software being online so i didnt need it. The software works fine its just that when i change the outerline of my cooler colour to static white the software crashes. i managed to click white then apply quickly once and it started glitching out like i was plugging in and out a usb cable constantly, so i managed to put it back to RGB but i want it to go white. Every other mode works except for white on the outer ring .

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full hardware specs and OS.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition.

Look in Reliability History for errors, warnings and even information events.

Especially any entries that correspond with putting RGB cooler to static white.

Jul 14, 2020
i just got a ryzen 3700x and i have installed it fine, i only put in the usb cable and not the rgb one due to the software being online so i didnt need it. The software works fine its just that when i change the outerline of my cooler colour to static white the software crashes. i managed to click white then apply quickly once and it started glitching out like i was plugging in and out a usb cable constantly, so i managed to put it back to RGB but i want it to go white. Every other mode works except for white on the outer ring .
Go into your bios and set the fan control to manual, in my situation the fan was turning off for brief periods of time due to the cpu being at a low temperature. When the fan turns off windows thinks a device was unplugged so that is why you are hearing the sound

TRENDING THREADS