Jun 1, 2020
The problem started this week. I noticed when alt tabbing something weird. Before the problem when I tab to other programs or apps or anything its like usual, black screen shows for a sec and then the app shows up. But now its mostly dark but it has some glitches like it has greeny lines and switches colors rapidly. Some games like WOT just crash for no reason and when they do screen goes to random solid color while audio makes loud rapid noise and then stops. Color stays for a couple of secs, then no signal message shows on monitor. From that point I cant do anything but shut it down by holding the power button or turning of the psu. I have almost brand new pc. My MB is a320mh with r3 1200 and 8GB of ram, psu is also new (Falcon FLC-450L). My gpu is XFX's radeon rx 560 (4GB, 1024SP, 80W). I checked almost everything that is related to software except reinstalling windows. I did the DDU thing, installed the new up to date drivers but problems stayed. I did not reset bios or did anything with hardware. Is there anyone with idea on how to solve this. Could i try and bake the gpu? Is that an option. Thank you for everyone who helps.

Jun 1, 2020
I recently had a customer with a similar problem and it ended up being the motherboard so i have to ask you some questions before assuming a gpu problem.

Do you have a spare GPU you could try ? If you do, then try it, if it works then your GPU is probably burned.
If you dont have an extra GPU, do you have another pc? So you could pull out the gpu and try it on that other pc.

If your PC its under warranty then call for technical support, if it doesnt then try the above options. DONT bake your GPU, thats only a good idea with a really old system and when you have ran out of ideas.

Jun 1, 2020
I recently had a customer with a similar problem and it ended up being the motherboard so i have to ask you some questions before assuming a gpu problem.

Do you have a spare GPU you could try ? If you do, then try it, if it works then your GPU is probably burned.
If you dont have an extra GPU, do you have another pc? So you could pull out the gpu and try it on that other pc.

If your PC its under warranty then call for technical support, if it doesnt then try the above options. DONT bake your GPU, thats only a good idea with a really old system and when you have ran out of ideas.
I have tried everything u said, my warranty expired copule of months ago. There are some bad news... GPU started to show digital snow if i leave pc on and with no tasks running... It happens randomly. Sometimes when i start the pc and get to desktop it just immediately throws snow on me. But other times if i leave the pc and monitor just idles and goes off, when I move the mouse and pc "wakes" that's the time when i had that digital snow the most. Is it possible if the gpu has maybe a mining bios or smt like that, that it would behave like this because i cant figure out whats happening. This is my first time encountering this kind of problem. I can make a difference between vram and chip problem but i cant imagine what this is. If u have any idea that would be awesome. Thank you for responding.