Problem burning 2532 chips

My programmer (Willem Advanced) had no problem burning 2532 chips with an
adapter.
I almost never need to burn 2532 chips but I needed to burn a set of pacman
eproms. I burned the row 5 eproms just fine, but then when I went to burn
the row 6 eproms it stopped working. Since I don't have time to figure out
what is going on right now, can someone burn me a set of row 6 pacman
eproms? I will send you the 4 2532 chips plus a few extra for your help.

Bill Karkula offered to help and thanks to everyone else who responded.

Jason

"Jason Souza" <jsouza@verizon.net> wrote in message
> My programmer (Willem Advanced) had no problem burning 2532 chips with an
> adapter.
> I almost never need to burn 2532 chips but I needed to burn a set of
> pacman eproms. I burned the row 5 eproms just fine, but then when I went
> to burn the row 6 eproms it stopped working. Since I don't have time to
> figure out what is going on right now, can someone burn me a set of row 6
> pacman eproms? I will send you the 4 2532 chips plus a few extra for your
> help.

TRENDING THREADS