problem enable bluetooth

TheDark1

Reputable
Jan 16, 2016
how can i activate the bluetooth device i was looking for the device in in settings-devices but is not listed there.i was reading that there i have to look for it but it s not show there

I haven't had any problems with Bluetooth devices. I go to Settings -> Devices -> Bluetooth. My Bluetooth devices are shown there. Sometimes you have to click on the device and tell it to pair (connect). Is this the procedure you're following? Have you checked Device Manager to be sure your Bluetooth adapter is working properly?

TheDark1

Reputable
Jan 16, 2016
ok but is not showing in settings-devices,and in windows where i can find it?and the adapter i don t know where to search for it i was searching in windows system 32 and i don t have the bluetooth icon but i have it on right click on a photo(for example) if want to send it but it just don t connect to the phone

TheDark1

Reputable
Jan 16, 2016
ok i have read but that is the problem as i said-at settings-devices on the left i don t have the bluetooth option and in windows the bluetooth icon i don t know where to find it....

orlbuckeye

Distinguished

In \settings\ devices\ bluetooth