Question Problem in logging in windows 10

Oct 30, 2020
Please help me... I am not able to log in my PC..I selected the diagnostic startup option on ms config and manual checked box some internet related service ..and then restarted now my pin is not available for signing in and I don't remember my password nor do I have internet connection...I thought of enabling credential manger service through cmd but I can't access cmd without password and safe mode also wants password even I cannot reset my PC with safe my files option without password please help me out and thanks in advance

Oct 30, 2020
You can buy premade windows 10 USBs. It’s against the forum rules to help you get past passwords so you’re not going to get any direct help there
Okay I understand ..but I don't want to get past password I just want to know is there any way to enable the service which is responsible for signing in with pin so that my PC can accept the pin and I can log in

pin data is located in a hidden directory
C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC

I have never looked at it but you might want to see if the data is still there.
(the appdata directory is hidden but you can go into if you know its name)

you can start cmd.exe
then run:
net user

this will show the list of local users for your machine
maybe the list will show a account you do know the password or pin number to.

net localgroup administrators
will show the list of local admins for your machine.

for the most part, you would need a active internet connection and access to the email account that the machine is registered with to gain access.

without a network connection, the password will be checked against a cache of the last working password or looked up in the local SAM database on the machine. i think it is still stored in the file
c:\windows\system32\config\sam

sorry, I can not tell you how to decrypt it as that would be against the rules

ASK THE COMMUNITY