problem in play video in vlc player

vipul solanki

Commendable
Jan 31, 2017
when i play any video in vlc player pc will restart automatically and then pc show the msg that pls window start normally. in other player any of video play normally. the problem in only vlc player when i play video.

vipul solanki

Commendable
Jan 31, 2017

Yes . But same result. I have use another player like Windows Media player 10 and km player. But same problem in this player also. Then I used gom player. It works well.
So then what's the problem? Is my computer need higher configuration.
My computer quotation is below
1 GB RAM
160 GB HDD
Dual core processor.

Pimpom

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
Since you posted in the Windows 7 section, I assume that you're running Win 7. If that's the case, 1GB RAM is way too little. Try to upgrade to 2GB at the very least, preferably 4GB. It's hard to say for sure that the problem is caused by insufficient RAM, but it could well be.

Some will say that even 4GB is not enough, but I manage quite well with 4GB myself since I don't play demanding games or do heavy CAD work. I do use CAD software regularly but it's mostly 2D electronics design work which is less demanding than 3D.

Thor159

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016
I did recommend you first borrow a stick of RAM from your friend and test with this if the problem presists then go for the actual upgrade.

BTW 1 GB for windows 7 is the minimum requirement. You need at least 4 GB of RAM.