Question Problem installing RAM ?

Aug 13, 2022
Hello everyone!
I build first time computer last night and have a little problem. Maybe someone might know what is the problem here and tell me, thank you.

Problem came, when after finish building, i tried to start bios and nothing happen on display. I google and read about this, i found problem was rams. Cause when i tried boot with only one ram-stick, i did get to bios and have install Windows now and everything working. Except: Computer work only with 2 of 4 ram-sticks. Is there some way to fix this?

Here is parts:
-Gigabyte Z690 Gaming
-Intel i9-12900K
-Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 5600Mhz CL 40 16gt(2x8gt) x2(got two times this set, 4x8gt)
-Gigabyte Aorus Gen4 7000s 1t M2
-Msi Geforce RTX 350 Gaming x 8g
-Fractal design Ion+ 760P
-Fractal design Define 7 Compact
-Arctic Freezer i35

I have tried with only 3 and then 4sticks etc. Only with 2 computer starts. And problem is not that i havent push those till end.
Please help me, if you got idea, thank you!

Hello everyone!
I build first time computer last night and have a little problem. Maybe someone might know what is the problem here and tell me, thank you.

Problem came, when after finish building, i tried to start bios and nothing happen on display. I google and read about this, i found problem was rams. Cause when i tried boot with only one ram-stick, i did get to bios and have install Windows now and everything working. Except: Computer work only with 2 of 4 ram-sticks. Is there some way to fix this?

Here is parts:
-Gigabyte Z690 Gaming
-Intel i9-12900K
-Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 5600Mhz CL 40 16gt(2x8gt) x2(got two times this set, 4x8gt)
-Gigabyte Aorus Gen4 7000s 1t M2
-Msi Geforce RTX 350 Gaming x 8g
-Fractal design Ion+ 760P
-Fractal design Define 7 Compact
-Arctic Freezer i35

I have tried with only 3 and then 4sticks etc. Only with 2 computer starts. And problem is not that i havent push those till end.
Please help me, if you got idea, thank you!
Make sure you have the proper bios.