Problem installing Windows 7 on my new build

Dec 25, 2018
I just finished assemble my new pc : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/YZ4R8Y
and when the installation of Windows 7 started a blue screen appeared (driver irql not less or equal) Technical information : pci.sys

I my research those that had the same blue screen error had already windows 7 installed. Can anyone help me with this issue. Thanks

That may be but not in this case. That was at the time 7th gen Intel came out. W7 was still in full swing and W10 wasn't even official. Itel's architecture stayed practically same while Ryzen is quite a departure from FX.

No. that's just to be able to start installation for 1st gen Ryzen and to BOOT at all because of drivers for USB. It's Ryzen 2nd gen processor that stops W7 from working. On Asus Prime x370 Pro and R51600x and later on 1700x I just plugged in an SSD with W7 installed on my FX 6350 and after few starts in safe mode it finally booted properly. As soon as I switched to 2700x it didn't work any more, it actually booted to desktop and than quit citing drivers for CPU which of course are not obtainable separately from windows core and kernel.
For first gen Ryzen MB, MSI made a small program to inject USB and chipset drivers just to be able to start W7 installation, after that it would work. No such thing for 2nd gen Ryzen unless somebody (AMD or MS) make CPU drivers and way ti install them but that's not in either of theirs interest. MS closed W7 development and pushed W 10 very hard and AMD has 0 interest to do anything about lost cause W7 is. W7 works in Virtual machine thogh because CPU is emulated.