Problem Installing wondows

GuimQC

Commendable
Nov 28, 2016
Hello so i just get my new pc from ncix with the premium built thing so windows should already be installed but it just keep booting on the bios.. i also have my installation disc but without a product key ( with a COA ) i can't find how to boot on window and when i boot with the disc in it it won't installed windows because i don't have a product key

GuimQC

Commendable
Nov 28, 2016
Hmmmm..i'll be surprised because i can acces the bios and all the bios setup is good..my motherboard is a maximus hero viii and it just boot on the uefi bios... all the part of the computer is reconized (cpu,ram,gpu) the comouter work, windows don't boot that's the problem but yes i contact them right now

GuimQC

Commendable
Nov 28, 2016
I try to install windows 10 home french 64bit.
how can i know that the bios reconize my hard drive ?
And yes i purshase windows in the same order byt with a premium pc assembly and testing.. it say that : PRE-CONFIG WIN. OS if purshase on the note .. what pre-config stand for ?

Then first of all you should inform NCIX that they did not provide the service you paid for need to give you a refund to make things right.

If you bought a system builders license of Win 10 then a COA key sticker should have came with your windows CD.
Was the box already opened or was it still factory sealed?

If you go into bios (usually hitting f2 or del key), then in the initial screen it should display what drives it recognizes on boot.

GuimQC

Commendable
Nov 28, 2016
I think i foimd whats wrong, my hard drive is not like it should be and maybe its not connected correctly with the sata cable and all..it probably arrive during the delivery in the truck(i can't explain how the hdd is placed because im not that good in english but hope you still understand)

GuimQC

Commendable
Nov 28, 2016
Ohh ok.. sorry for my stupiduty its the first time i get a new pc that is note pebuilt thank a lit for the help i'll feed back if it works

(Edit : the COA barcode right?)